1. John Tlala(goalkeeper) was very organized, he could organize his defense very well, he mastered the art of closing scoring angles for strikers very gud on cutting the crosses.
2. Lucky Lekgwathi was a very versatile, very good man marker he could defend nd attack equally.
3. Jacob Lekgetho was a very clever left back, he was very solid nd he could attach nd defend as well very fit player, he had special left foot.
4. Mohammed Ouseb was a hard man, attacking players were afraid of him, he was a big nd strong defender good on the ball too.
5. Oldjohn Mabizela was ahead of his time, very calm nd intelligent player, it wasn’t easy to pass dribble him, very comfortable on the ball, he could start playing the ball at back under pressure very brave.
6. willem Vries was super fit, very comfortable on the ball, he could make a team play, he used to score amazing goals.
7. Doctor Khumalo was a magician, he had everything he could read a game well very smart Middlefielder, he mastered the art of hiding a ball nd playing killer passes.
8. Thabo Mngomeni was an industrious Midfielder, jahman was very effective he enjoyed playing those one twos nd scoring goals.
9. Sidney Moshikaro was a prolific striker, he could score goals, he used both legs equally very good on the air too, he could dribble pass defenders with ease, he’s my top striker anyday pity injuries cut his career short.
10. Shakes Kungwane had a magical left foot, he was very skillful, Shakes could finish a game with one pass he was a great reader of the game, with him on the field strikers were guarantee with good passes.
11. Scara Ngobese was like Ronaldinho of Brazil, fans were guaranteed with entertaining football with him around, he made opponents looked like cones, it was not easy to take a ball from him he could score goals too.